|Title||1941 PLYMOUTH P12 WOODY WAGON|
|Description||This rare 1941 Plymouth Woody P12 Wagon was the original 'Hack' that brought guests from the train station in Placerville, California to the 'Shadowridge Ranch & Lodge'! If you look closely you can still see the faded Shadowridge Ranch & Lodge logo on both the drivers and passengers side doors original wood! This car also spent a few years under the ownership of Donald and Doris Fisher the founders of The GAP clothing mega retailer and was Doris’s vehicle of choice at their Perry Creek Vineyards.
· There are only 23, 1941 Plymouth Woody’s registered with the National Woodie Club!
· At last year’s ‘Wavecrest’ Woodie Show in Encinitas this car was one of only three 1941 Plymouths in a field of over 250 woodies!
· This car runs strong and quiet with all correct and fully restored running gear and 85 HP engine and three speed manual transmission with a 6 Volt (positive ground) electrical system.
· The entire front end and brake system have been recently fully restored.
· Everything is in excellent working order including the original radio, heater and amber fog lamps!
· The body, chrome and paint are in exceptional shape the wood is 95% original with a beautiful patina.
· Fresh Vintage Firestone Tires all around including the spare
· Newly chromed original skinned hubcaps.
· The dashboard was recently painted by a professional artist and it's impossible to tell its not real wood!
NOTICE!!! Attention!! This app is going to be removed soon! No new ads are being accepted here! Sorry!
PLEASE! Only PLYMOUTH, POWELL, or FARGO Vehicle related advertisments.
All resgistration requests must include a valid e-mail as your initial password will be sent to you at that address, you may change it after you once log in. Also all input requires that you include the scrambled letters at the last entry - this is to keep spam-bots from posting on this site.
Please do not try to post advertisements that are NOT related to Plymouth, Powell, or Fargo Vehicles manufactured by the "Old" Chrysler Corporation. Other Ads will be deleted! Don't waste your time and mine!
We provide this classified ad service for anyone wishing to sell or locate items of use in the restoration of these old cars and do not want it cluttered up with other advertising. Thank you for your cooperation in this.
All ads must be moderated - that is someone will look at them before they appear here, feel free to post ads for your car or parts or literature but it may take a day or two to appear.
The Plymouth Owner's Club is not responsible for items sold through this venue - they are entirely the responsibility of the person placing the ad.